Congress grills Facebook, Twitter over foreign bids to tilt politics
- Brie Larson is Captain Marvel!
- Toobin: Trump's attack against Sessions an 'impeachable offense'
- Nike's Kaepernick campaign puts National Football League apparel deal in spotlight
- Carr on Mack trade: 'It isn't what anybody wanted'
- Former Arizona U.S. Sen. Jon Kyl to Replace John McCain
- College Ohio state crushes Oregon State
- Iran's Foreign Minister Javad Zarif in Damascus for Assad talks
- Nike unveils Colin Kaepernick-led 'Just Do It' campaign for 30th anniversary
- Legionnaires' disease hits three NYCHA residents in harlem
- Where does Brett Kavanaugh stand on key issues?
- CIO president: 'Hard to see' new NAFTA deal without Canada
- Watford go third with win over Tottenham Hotspur
- Nick Saban Goes OFF On ESPN Reporter About Constant QB Questions