Minaj wants to donate $25,000 to Geoffrey Owens

Geoffrey Owens lands 10-episode deal, Nicki Minaj donates $25K

The "Cosby Show" actor turned Trader Joe's employee, who was offered a job this week by Tyler Perry, will not only be returning to TV, but will have a 10-episode arc on "The Haves and the Have Nots", reports TMZ. "Anybody who can say that, for instance, about Senator McCain - I don't respect his opinion about these matters either".

"Tell him that I'm going to have my team contact him because I hope he doesn't take it the wrong way", she said.

Basically, we have a feeling that Perry, as prolific a producer as they come, was more than familiar with Owens' work long before his story went out there this past week. "I don't know why I snuck a picture", said Lawrence, 50.

ESPN captures epic shot of Rafael Nadal after marathon match
If ever there was a reminder that fans should appreciate the game's largest figures while they can, Tuesday night at the U.S. Law and Whitaker say it feels like there's an irresistible force behind del Potro that's pushing him to the title.

Serena Williams fined total of $17,000 at US Open
Others widely shared Sally Jenkin's op-ed in the Washington Post , in which she said that the umpire "abused his authority". During the next changeover (when the players switch serving sides), a frustrated Williams approached Ramos a second time.

Magnitude 7.8 earthquake rocks Fiji in early hours
Friday's tremor comes less than three weeks after an 8.2-magnitude natural disaster struck far below the seabed near Fiji. The quake hit 94 km south of the city of Ambato at a depth of 112 km, the USGS said.

Perry reached out to Owens via Twitter after hearing Owens took a job at the grocery-store chain to make ends meet. "I didn't feel any impulse to lash out, but I was devastated".

It's been a rollercoaster week for former Cosby Show actor Geoffrey Owens after the actor suddenly re-emerged into the spotlight after being photographed bagging groceries at Trader Joe's. I mean, that kind of sounded like he was saying, 'Come work with me.' I'm so, like, skeptical. "We're talking about the fact that someone is working this job is just as good as any job".

The outcry from the public was very negative, with many accusing the publications of shaming him over his choice in career. "I personally want to donate on behalf of Queen Radio $25,000 to Geoffrey Owens". You don't know how hard it is to get your first acting job. I didn't even... I barely owned a television. "I wanted a job that had some flexibility, so that if I did stay in (the) entertainment industry, if I could continue to audition and do jobs if I could, and Trader Joe's provided that".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cardi B Throws Her Shoe At Nicki Minaj In New York
Sep 11, 2018 - 01:54
For someone to pin that on me...[that's] because I'm the bad guy and they know people would believe them. "I am my mother's kid". Let me tell you something, a woman can not give your man p*ssy if he doesn't stick his d*ck in there.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Florence to become major hurricane by Monday
Sep 11, 2018 - 01:47
Further strengthening is still expected and Florence will remain a major hurricane as it nears the Carolina coast into Thursday. It was moving to the west-northwest at 9 miles per hour with maximum sustained winds of 105 miles per hour .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tottenham's Harry Kane reacts to England defeat on Twitter
Sep 11, 2018 - 01:31
Welbeck tucked the ball away from close range after David De Gea , who had risen to catch the ball, fell on Welbeck and dropped it.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Airstrikes hit Syria's Idlib province, the last remaining rebel stronghold
Sep 11, 2018 - 01:28
The problem is if they try to flee to Turkey they will find a closed border and risk being shot if they try to cross illegally. They seized the territories, with the backing of the US -led coalition, after driving out Islamic State militants.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Spain outperform England in Nations League fixture
Sep 10, 2018 - 02:19
Not just losing but being out-played, at times, despite the slender scoreline and the dispute over whether Danny Welbeck's injury-time strike should have stood.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Off-duty Dallas Police Officer fatally shoots unarmed Black man in his apartment
Sep 10, 2018 - 01:30
Details on exactly what happened remain under investigation by the Texas Rangers and the Dallas County district attorney's office. But Dallas Mayor Mike Rawlings said Saturday that he supported Chief Hall and her decision to bring in state investigators.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tom Brady: "I don't want to bring on any drama this year"
Sep 09, 2018 - 03:22
The Pats are the only National Football League team with zero receivers that have topped 700 yards in a single season. A new season upon us, the Texans' defense is healthy again, a fact that could be hazardous to opponents' health.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top U.S. Open 2018: Djokovic, Cilic, Keys, Osaka onto semifinals
Sep 09, 2018 - 03:18
Cilic has made two grand slam finals since but Nishikori has never been back and will now take on either twice U.S. The 20-year-old Osaka then secured a final break to close out the match. "It's great to see", said Nishikori.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top California's Delta Fire Engulfs Vehicles on Interstate 5
Sep 09, 2018 - 03:07
The road remained closed through Wednesday night and there was no immediate word on when the lanes would reopen. Authorities said Friday that a 72-kilometre section of Interstate 5 would remain closed at least until Sunday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top ‘We are free’: India celebrates Section 377 verdict
Sep 09, 2018 - 02:27
Part of the reason for this, he said, is that leading political figures, including PM Modi, have avoided the gay rights debate. Five Supreme Court judges will decide whether to strike the law down, following weeks of careful deliberation in New Delhi .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Homeless Samaritan will get cash; couple under investigation
Sep 09, 2018 - 02:13
During an appearance on NBC's " Megyn Kelly Today " show, D'Amico told Kelly there was well over $150,000 left of the donations. The judge said that what happened to some of the funds "lacks clarity" and that she needed to hear from the couple themselves.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Bernie Sanders introduces the BEZOS Act, targets Amazon and others
Sep 09, 2018 - 01:49
The former Democratic presidential candidate partnered with prominent House progressive Rep. The war between Senator Sanders and Amazon has been going on for a long time.

Trump poised to tax an additional $200bn Chinese imports
Sep 08, 2018 - 01:49
China has announced a $60 billion list of American products targeted for retaliation. "That totally changes the equation". But 2018 Chinese imports through July were up almost 9 percent over the same period of 2017, according to U.S.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Barack Obama gives speech today as he receives ethics award
Sep 08, 2018 - 00:45
"He's just capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been capitalizing on for years", Obama said . The former president urged Americans to take on issues such as racism, saying progress can be made.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump urges inquiry into anonymous New York Times editorial
Sep 08, 2018 - 00:42
Second, Trump and his press secretary, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, were teed off that the op-ed writer chose not to sign the piece. Adds Trump: "We're going to take a look at what he had, what he gave, what he's talking about also where he is right now".