Kelly sexually assaulted her in Detroit when she was 13

Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper

The two have shared their belief that Joycelyn is "being held against her will" by Kelly. "She is not telling the truth", Kelly told King.

After her mother says hello, Joycelyn replies, "I just wanna let you know, like right now I need you to listen, like really listen to me, I have told you guys a million million times that I am OK where I am and I am happy". "They know that I've been well taken care of", Clary said. He eventually gave her herpes four years later.

At this point, Kelly stood up, pounding his fist and beating his chest as he declared: "Are you all trying to kill me?"

According to court documents, Kelly owed more than $169,000 in unpaid child support to his former wife as of February 6. Kelly is facing sexual abuse charges in Chicago and a judge sent Kelly to jail on Wednesday after he said he couldn't afford to pay $161,000 in back child support.

Both Savage, age 21, and 23-year-old Clary deny claims by their respective parents that they have been "brain-washed" by Kelly and are being held in Chicago against their will. Clary confirmed that she met Kelly when she was 17 but did not have sex with him when she was a minor.

"On top of that, when I was 17, my parents were actually making me, trying to get me to take photos with him, take sexual videos with him, all kinds of stuff", said Clary. In the candid sit-down Kelly was overcome with emotion and burst into tears as he continued to deny the sexual abuse allegations against him.

'I'm fighting for my (expletive) life'. Savage agreed, adding, "Everything that she says is true".

John Shearer  Invision  AP  REX  Shutterstock
John Shearer Invision AP REX Shutterstock

"I just knew that I was never in danger".

King said he became emotional several times during the interview, not just the part that aired on Wednesday.

When King told Clary she spoke to her father ahead of the sit-down and "told a very different story", Clary doubled down.

"A lot of the public already thinks he's guilty, and there is a very negative image of him, so the only thing he might think he can do is try to change their minds", Thiagarajah said.

He immediately pivoted to Gayle King's news-cycle dominating interview with the embattled R&B singer, a small portion of which Glor's newscast aired previous night, after which much more aired on Wednesday's CBS This Morning.

"My parents made singing like a job", Clary said. "Because I was so exhausted of not knowing where my money was, where my publishing was".

Kelly told King he loved both of the young women and was in a relationship with them. "Well, both, we both have our relationships with him and we all are family", a heated Clary explained, refusing to discuss her sexual relationship with Kelly. "Wait. Your parents encouraged you to do sexual videos with R. Kelly?" asked King, clearly shocked. Watch the interview footage with Kelly here; watch the interview with Savage and Clary here. He claims that the only thing that he's guilty of is "having a big heart" and King says that she believes he's honest, although he has acknowledged that he's made mistakes. "This is all f-king lies for money and if you can't see that, you are ignorant and you're stupid as f-k because you want to be", Clary said.

R Kelly Breaks Down During Shock First Interview Since Sexual Abuse Arrest
People betray me, and I keep forgiving 'em!" "I'm trying to have a relationship with my kids and I can't do it. During the meeting, the singer stood up and yelled and cursed, insisting he's not a monster .

Sisters, 8 & 5 Found after Missing for 44 Hours
They were reunited with their parents and assessed by paramedics, who said they were dehydrated and cold. Before they disappeared, the girls had asked their mother, Misty Carrico, if they could go for a walk.

Anthony Taylor was wrong to award Arsenal a penalty against Spurs
Arsenal could only draw with Tottenham on Saturday, but Sokratis Papastathopoulos applauded the Gunners' mentality . I am very proud of the players because after the 1-1 we got into their box to score the second goal and to win.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nia Jax Challenges ‘Captain Marvel’ Star Brie Larson to Match in WWE
Mar 09, 2019 - 00:48
I may be a woman, but Captain Marvel earned my respect for her character and not because of my identity. In the clip above, Larson shares with Judy what being part of the fan community means to her.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top USA journalist detained by Venezuelan officers, then freed
Mar 09, 2019 - 00:42
She recalled the EU's leading role in setting up the worldwide contact group, where she said Germany plays an "active" role. Dozens of counties, including the USA and Canada, have recognized Guaido as Venezuela's legitimate leader.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Gov. Ivey to tour tornado damages Wednesday
Mar 09, 2019 - 00:42
Since Monday, Griffin has been feeding first responders who are searching for the missing and helping those who lost their homes. Tornadoes are measured on the Enhanced Fujita scale from 0 to 5 based on intensity and damage caused.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ex-New York mayor Michael Bloomberg decides against presidential run in 2020
Mar 08, 2019 - 00:32
Bloomberg hopes Democrats adopt the plan with an eye toward enacting it into law after the 2020 elections. But as in past years when he weighed a presidential run as an independent he decided he couldn't win.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Clippers-Lakers Betting Preview: Will LeBron Finally Turn Things Around?
Mar 08, 2019 - 00:30
It's just the way the season has been. "We've got too much work to do to start reflecting right now", Walton said. There has been some speculation as to whether James will sit once the Lakers are eliminated.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ariana Grande Sips Her Own Brand-New Starbucks Drink
Mar 08, 2019 - 00:30
Either way, we are excited for whatever Starbucks has in store for us, especially if it means a collaboration with Ariana Grande . Global coffee retailer and restaurant chain Starbucks just shared information about their new drink - Cloud Macchiato .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top LeBron passes Jordan: NBA player reaction, shot chart and highlights
Mar 08, 2019 - 00:21
With the basket LeBron James passes Michael Jordan for fourth all time National Basketball Association scoring. Next on the list is Kobe Bryant, who finished his career with 33,643 points.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Will Smith to Play Venus, Serena Williams’ Dad in Movie ‘King Richard’
Mar 07, 2019 - 02:20
This is the latest project for Smith, who plays the Genie in Disney's upcoming live-action version of Aladdin . Her sister, Venus , won her first Grand Slam title in 2000 at Wimbledon.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kelly Back in Custody Over Unpaid Child Support
Mar 07, 2019 - 02:12
Kelly ". "When you beat something, you beat it". "You guys don't know the truth!" she yelled. "It's not fair", he said. Kelly was detained just over a week after he pleaded not guilty to 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Winner Finally Claims $1.5 Billion Mega Millions Jackpot
Mar 07, 2019 - 01:34
The winning ticket in the October 23 drawing was sold in Simpkonville, South Carolina and was bought by someone in that state. But not knowing which SC resident hauled in the massive lottery prize didn't stop Jason Kurland from offering his services.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'Captain Marvel' star Brie Larson pushes for off-screen inclusion
Mar 07, 2019 - 01:24
Larson and Jackson have terrific buddy-movie chemistry, whether they're giving each other grief or covering each other's behinds. This is Carol Danvers' story and we learn bits and pieces of her past as she comes to terms with her true identity and history.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ex-aide to Canada PM denies pressuring former minister over SNC-Lavalin
Mar 07, 2019 - 01:13
She told the Prime Minister she anxious that Wilson-Raybauld might wonder if the move was connected to the SNC-Lavalin affair. If convicted criminally, SNC-Lavalin would be banned from receiving any federal government business for a decade.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Ilhan Omar's Jewish Constituents Upset over New Antisemitic Remarks
Mar 06, 2019 - 01:59
The text of the resolution isn't settled, the aide said, and it's unclear whether it will mention Omar specifically. A spokesman for Omar did not reply Monday to a request for comment on the plans for a vote.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Another minister resigns over scandal that threatens Trudeau
Mar 06, 2019 - 01:59
CBC News reached out to the remaining 33 members of cabinet, who all said they support the prime minister. Trudeau indicated Monday he was still weighing whether to force Wilson-Raybould out.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Real Madrid Knocked Out Of The Champions League By Ajax
Mar 06, 2019 - 01:46
Vinicius Junior was hurt at the end of a long run in which he almost opened the scoring for Madrid. Ajax were playing in the round of 16 for the first time since 2006.